This video features CIPD staff talking about the concept of 'working out loud'. It gives insight into the working culture at CIPD and how we think that sharing and collaborating helps us as individuals and our business.
The CIPD is truly a great place to work and there has never been a more interesting or important time to join us. We ensure that our purpose to champion better work and working lives reflects the standards we set in our own organisation. We’re passionate about developing our people and offer a wide range of benefits and professional development opportunities.
Take a look at our Pinterest area where you can see pictures of our head office
The wide range of benefits and development opportunities we offer include:
- 28 days holiday
- Staff cafe with a FREE 2 course lunch
- Award winning pension scheme with free life cover
- Flexible working hours
- £125 personal development allowance each year
- Training and development opportunities in our onsite resource centre
- Free employee support line
- Interest free loans for travel, car parks, bicycles and purchasing a car
- Child care vouchers
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Several discounts on a range of local and national products and services
See our full list of benefits, range of development opportunities and discounts (PDF 159 KB)