MA in HRM Research

I am a mature student with over 20 years professional experience, can anyone please help me find out how to go about finding an organisation which may consider/like to have some research conducted as part of my MA qualification? There appears to be little guidance about this, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,


More Content