I’m Jenny, Head of Brand at CIPD. This is my first post on this community (although I do pop in now and again to keep up-to-date!)
I wanted to share some news with you about our brand identity refresh which launches today.
We’ve been working hard to make sure our new identity better reflects our purpose of championing better work and working lives and embodies our organisational values – being purposeful, agile, collaborative and expert.
To quote our CEO Peter Cheese, ‘The world of work is changing and so are we.’ So with this in mind, from today, you’ll see:
- Our new CIPD logo, based on the theme of dialogue (can you spot the hidden speech bubble?)
- New refreshing and energetic brand colours
- New tone of voice: open, collaborative, conversational
- New photography and graphics – more emphasis on real people including of course, you, our members
- More unified and consistent brand – across our events, branches, colleges, brochures, social media, etc.
- Clearer messages for our audiences – we’re the voice of the profession and with the support of our members, we’re leading the debate.
You can find more detailed info here www.cipd.co.uk/dialogue (live on the site from 9am) on how we consulted, collaborated and deliberated to get to this point – together with a few questions and answers about the project. I’ve also attached some examples of how the new brand identity looks.
I hope you like what you see, we're really excited about the refreshed brand!
PS We’ve done a thorough brand refresh but it was nigh on impossible to get everything switched across at exactly the same time, so inevitably some documents, older web pages and some branch communications may still display the older branding. We’re taking a relaxed approach to this as it's a good way of keeping costs down. We’ll catch up with everything else as soon as we can.