It's been a while since I asked such an open question to all of this wonderful community.
- what do you like about the Communities?
- what single thing can we improve?
- what gets your goat (I mean mean 'what', and not 'who')
- are you an 'answer' person? Why? what do you get out of it (and by the way, thank you for doing what you do)
- has the community helped you get stuff done, and make your life easier?
- has the community helped you grow your network? Is that important to you? Are we friendly and welcoming?
- what would your #1 piece of advice be to those thinking about posting for the first time?
I'm not expecting you to answer these precise questions. They're simply a guide, a prompt... in case you need prompting :)
I'm very keen to hear from as many of you as possible.
Big caveat: I can't promise to implement any of your suggestions - you know, technology & resources and stuff. But I will listen. Listen well, and pass on your thoughts. And you never know.
Feel free to email me directly at email@example.com if you would prefer not to go public. On the other hand, I do encourage you to share your thoughts with your peers, below.
Thanks in advance!