Design your own agenda
Conference sessions are filling fast! Book yours early. Please note the Opening Keynote with Margaret Heffernan will now be streamed live in a different room, as the main room is now fully booked.
The conference programme is split into five topical streams:
- HR Essentials (Sponsored by The Open University)
- Organisation Effectiveness and Change
- Performance and Talent Management
- Science of Human Behaviour
- Future of Work and Business Insights (Sponsored by Workday)
You can choose from the following session formats, to suit your learning style:
- ACE Talks: A series of thought leadership sessions on the biggest people and business issues today.
- Case Study: leading organisations sharing their practical experiences from key HR issues delivered by experienced HR practitioners
- Panel: hear different perspectives on pressing issues in HR & L&D as they address your questions
- Workshop: Practical, hands-on learning for continued professional development
- HR in Dialogue: New for 2016 – interactive sessions shaped and delivered by HR experts and driven by you