Tickets and booking
The conference is now SOLD OUT. You can still attend the FREE exhibition. Register here.
|Fee Type||Type||Price + VAT*|
|Group ticket - 5 or more delegates (cheapest ticket FREE)||Member or Non-member||Download booking form|
|2-day ticket plus Affiliate membership (£70 joining fee waived)*||Non-Member||£751.00**|
|2-day student ticket (CIPD Member)*||Member||£375.00|
**VAT applies to the ticket fees only, not the membership fee.
Groups can book 5 tickets or more and get the cheapest one free. Tickets can be any combination of member or non-member, 1-day or 2-day tickets. Use this booking form to book as a group. For more information, call us on 020 8612 6248.
Terms and conditions
This booking form constitutes a legally binding contract and our terms and conditions take precedence over those of any other organisation in every case.
Prices include lunch - but do not include travel or accommodation. Special rates have been negotiated for delegates and visitors, through the Reservation Highway.
Terms and conditions for individual bookings
- Tickets do not include travel or accommodation.
- All payment must be in pounds sterling.
- Payment for the conference must be received within 30 days of invoice or before the start of the event, whichever is sooner.
- All bookings from international delegates must be accompanied by payment. We will not be able to guarantee you a place unless payment has been made.
- All delegates will be issued with name badges at the event
- Cancellations must be received in writing (letter or email) and will be acknowledged in writing.
- Cancellations received 40–20 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 25% administration charge.
- Cancellations received 19–0 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- One change to your booking arrangements can be made without charge but are subject to availability (substitutions and seminar changes). Otherwise, an administration charge of £40.00 will be charged.
Special membership offer (2 day non-member offer)
- This offer is only available via the booking form, not via online booking.
- Special membership offer is only valid until 10 November 2016 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other CIPD membership offer. Your membership will expire on 30 June 2017.
- You can join as an Affiliate member only, this offer is not available for other membership grades.
- By joining or rejoining the CIPD as an Affiliate member you confirm that you’ve read and accept the CIPD’s Membership Terms and Conditions, available at cipd.co.uk/memberterms
- If you cancel your membership before 30 June 2017, you will be liable to pay the difference between the member and non member 2 day ticket price (£170).
- If you cancel your 2 day ticket, you’ll be liable to pay £70 to continue your CIPD membership. This is the saving that you received by taking the special membership offer (normal Affiliate membership fee is £236 plus £70 joining fee).
- For avoidance of doubt, your CIPD membership is with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development whereas your Annual Conference booking is with CIPD Enterprises Limited.
- Whilst the programme is correct at time of going to press, the CIPD and/or its subsidiaries reserves the right to change details of the event without notice. Alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Where circumstances force the CIPD and/or its subsidiaries to cancel a conference, the liability of the CIPD and/or its subsidiaries shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid for that particular conference. The CIPD and/or its subsidiaries is not liable for any consequential loss.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. CIPD and/or its subsidiaries disclaims any liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
- Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD events. Please note that by attending the event you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.