Wednesday 08 February 2017
Registration and Networking Coffee
Going Beyond Employer's Traditional Brand to Attract the Right Talent Fit
What can you do to improve your employer brand and make sure that you attract the best talent? How can you reach passive candidates and people from different sectors? In this session you will hear a case study on how to:
• improve your employer brand to achieve key business results
• identify strategies to create employee brand ambassadors
• select the right social channels for your recruitment strategy to boost your attraction
Creating an effective strategy for recruitment and retention is crucial to find and keep the best employee, especially in the sectors with skill shortages.
This session will give you insight into:
• reshaping the recruitment process to address the lack of candidates
• implementing innovative approaches to help to find and retain your talent
• involving your current employees in designing successful recruitment marketing campaigns
Practical Tips for Building a Winning In-house Recruitment Team
The session will help you to:
• understand and tackle your attraction, talent and recruitment challenges
• set your recruitment goals and create a powerful in-house recruitment strategy
• align recruitment tactics to business objectives to achieve award-winning results
Networking coffee break
Think Differently About Recruitment to Improve Your Long-term Results
In this session you will learn about:
• the importance of employee referral to improve ROI
• storyboarding versus job boards – the art of engaging with candidates
• the view from the other side – how to put yourself in the candidate’s shoes
Panel Debate: New and Upcoming Disruptive Recruitment Technologies - where are all the jobs going?
Our expert panellists will discuss the latest developments in recruitment technology and the trends driving the future of the profession. We’ll focus on how automation and digital will impact future recruitment practices and the HR function as a whole.
'Resourcing is Marketing' – How a Marketing Mind-set Turns Recruitment into Resourcing - case study
The time when a recruiter’s main focus was posting jobs and waiting for candidates to come to them is over. A new, holistic approach to the hiring process needs to be rooted in all recruiters’ practices.
In this session you will hear how to go beyond recruitment to:
- develop a resourcing strategy to reflect organisational need in order to attract top talent, reduce agency spend and simplify the recruitment process
- design and implement social recruiting approaches to improve ‘hard to fill’ role hiring rates
- increase staff retention through ensuring the integration of EVP and develop good on-boarding experiences.
You will learn how to:
• assess how your current candidate experience can be measured up
• make improvements at each stage of recruitment to offer support all of your candidates
• bring your brand to life throughout the recruitment process
Networking coffee break
Post Brexit Reality - how will it impact future recruitment?
Chair's Closing Remarks
Closing remarks by Conference Chair, Mervyn Dinnen, Talent Acquisition Analyst, Award Winning Blogger, Speaker