Tickets and booking
CIPD Managing Talent Conference and Workshop ticket options and prices
Booking options and prices
|Fee Type||Type||Price + VAT*|
|Both Days (2 and 3 June 2015) Conference and Workshop - early booking
|Both Days (2 and 3 June 2015) Conference and Workshop - standard
|Day 1 Only (2 June 2015) Conference - early booking
|Day 1 Only (2 June 2015) Conference - standard
|Day 2 Only (3 June 2015) Workshop - early booking
|Day 2 Only (3 June 2015) Workshop - standard
Prices include lunch - but do not include travel or accommodation.
Early booking discount: bookings received by 30 March 2015 will qualify for the early booking discount. Any bookings received after this date will be charged at the standard rate.
Terms and conditions
This booking form constitutes a legally binding contract and our terms and conditions take precedence over those of any other organisation in every case.• All payment must be in pounds sterling.
• Payment for the conference must be received within 30 days of invoice or before the start of the event, whichever is sooner.
• All bookings from international delegates must be accompanied by payment. We will not be able to guarantee you a place unless payment has been made.
• Cancellations must be received in writing (letter or email) and will be acknowledged in writing.
• Cancellations received 40–20 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 25% administration charge, based on the original fee paid.
• Cancellations received 19–0 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 100% cancellation charge, based on the original fee paid.
• One change to your booking arrangements can be made without charge (substitutions and seminar changes). Otherwise, an administration charge of £40.00 will be charged.
• Whilst the programme is correct at time of going to press, the CIPD reserves the right to change details of the event without notice. Alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
• Where circumstances force the CIPD to cancel a conference, the liability of the CIPD shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid for that particular conference. The CIPD is not liable for any consequential loss.
• Views expressed by speakers are their own. CIPD Enterprises Limited disclaim any liability for advice given or the accuracy of any advice given, including but not limited to legal advice, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
• Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD events. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.