Employee Outlook, produced in partnership with Halogen, is produced twice a year: spring and autumn.
The report has revealed that job satisfaction has slumped to a two-and-a-half-year low. This comes at a time when the UK is experiencing ongoing economic pressure and austerity programmes. There are also signs of wider global economic uncertainty.
'When it comes to effort, employees are most likely to say they are willing to take on more
work to help relieve colleagues’ workloads (+46), followed by being willing to work
harder than they have to in order to help their organisation succeed (+40)'
Content of the report
- Job satisfaction and employee engagement
- Employee attitudes towards senior leaders and line managers
- Organisational purpose, information-sharing and opportunities for employee voice
- Organisational values and ethics and the impact on employee behaviour
- Health and well-being at work
- Career, performance and pay
- Learning, development and skills
- Job seeking
View more information about Employee Outlook