- identifying the key issues of the dispute
- how the mediator moved the mediation process along
- what did you learn about each of the parties involved?
- what would you have done differently as mediator?
- how would you cope with the twists and turns of a mediation as information is revealed by the parties?
- To put previous learning on resolving workplace disputes into practice by working through case studies based on real-life situations
- To prepare delegates for mediating by providing real examples to build their skills and confidence.