This tool describes techniques to assess what participants' have learnt during their training. It explores different ways to assess learning and how to interpret this feedback to improve further courses.
Who this tool is for:
This tool is for new and inexperienced trainers to help them understand and explore different opportunities to evaluate learning in training.
This tool will help you to:
- Define what level two, evaluating learning that has taken place means in practice
- Identify the most common methods for evaluating the learning that has taken place
- Explore the pros and cons of evaluating learning
- Consider when you might wish to evaluate learning
- Use tips and ideas to evaluate learning effectively
- Start to think about how you might develop your own materials to assess the learning that has taken place in training, by providing you with some examples in the supporting materials section.