This tool describes techniques to measure the business impact of the training (results). It explores different ways to measure business impact and the pros and cons of evaluating results along with tips and suggestions about how to measure results effectively.
Who this tool is for:
This tool is for new and inexperienced trainers to help them understand and explore different opportunities to evaluate the results of the training in terms of business impact.
This tool will help you to:
- Define what level four, evaluating the results of the training means in practice
- Identify the most common methods for evaluating business outcomes of the training
- Explore the pros and cons of evaluating results
- Consider when you might wish to evaluate results and business outcomes of your training
- Use tips and ideas to evaluate results effectively
- Start to think about how you might develop your own materials to assess the results of the training, by providing you with some examples in the supporting materials section