This tool describes techniques to measure participants' reactions to their training. It explores the benefits of evaluating reactions, the methods used and how feedback from participants' reactions can be used to improve the training.
Who this tool is for:
This tool is for new and inexperienced trainers to help them understand and explore different opportunities to evaluate reactions to training.
This tool will help you to:
- Define what level one, evaluating reactions to training means in practice
- Identify the most common methods for evaluating reactions to training
- Explore the pros and cons of evaluating reactions to training
- Consider when you might wish to evaluate reactions to your training
- Use tips and ideas to evaluate reactions effectively
- Start to think about how you might develop your own materials to assess reactions to training, by providing you with some examples in the supporting materials section