This tool describes techniques to measure behavioural changes in the participants as a result of the training. It explores different ways to measure behavioural change and the pros and cons of evaluating any changes along with tips and suggestions about how to measure results effectively.
Who this tool is for:
This tool is for new and inexperienced trainers help them explore different opportunities to measure any behavioural changes that have taken place during training.
This tool will help you to:
- Define what level three, evaluating the behavioural change that has taken place as a result of the training
- Identify the most common methods for evaluating behavioural change
- Explore the pros and cons of evaluating behavioural change
- Consider when you might wish to evaluate the behavioural change that has taken place as a result of your training
- Use tips and ideas to evaluate behavioural change effectively
- Start to think about how you might develop your own materials to assess behavioural change, by providing you with some examples in the supporting materials section