Interaction in a live online session should be frequent and regular, but always meaningful.
This tool will help you to:
- attract learners to new information through meaningful interaction
- use interactivity to keep participants engaged
- manage text chat as a ‘back channel’ for communication
- use text to ask and answer questions of the whole group or individuals
- keep a record of activity using ‘chat’
- use ‘markup tools’, voice, interactive whiteboard, polls and quizzes creatively and for defined purposes
- consider the use of breakout rooms for suitably sized groups and relevant purposes.