Project based learning, action learning or inquiry based learning all broadly refer to the same approach of tackling real world problems as a group in collaborative ways, with the aid of facilitation and coaching to develop key skills and solve important challenges.
This tool will look at:
- When it is most appropriate to use this approach
- How to set up and run a project based learning initiative
- The challenges you are likely to face.
Unit: Facilitating Collective and Social Learning (5CSL)
This tool maps to the following learning outcomes:
- Compare different models of collective and social learning.
- Describe the development of collective and social learning and their manifestations and uses in the workplace.
- Assess the factors to be considered when implementing collective and social learning programmes in organisations.