This tool involves guided discussions with managers' managers, managers' team members and managers' customers. It also involves structured self-reflection exercises and recording intended actions.
- To help managers decide on priorities for action
- To give managers a simple structure for recording actions related to:
- urgent problems to solve
- quick wins
- preparation for forthcoming deadlines
- issues raised by manager, team and customers
- important, but not urgent, aspects of the role to help managers plan the use of time more effectively.